Ξεκαρδιστικές ατάκες, αν είσαι προγραμματιστής (software architect λέμε στους απέξω ή, το λιγότερο, software engineer) από μεγάλες προσωπικότητες του χώρου της ανάπτυξης λογισμικού και όχι μόνο! Θα βρεις και τις 50 εδώ. Οι αγαπημένες μου:
- 39: “Considering the current sad state of our computer programs, software development is clearly still a black art, and cannot yet be called an engineering discipline.”
- 35: “For a long time it puzzled me how something so expensive, so leading edge, could be so useless. And then it occurred to me that a computer is a stupid machine with the ability to do incredibly smart things, while computer programmers are smart people with the ability to do incredibly stupid things. They are, in short, a perfect match.”
- 29: "Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
- 14: "I don't care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!"
- 10: "People think that computer science is the art of geniuses but the actual reality is the opposite, just many people doing things that build on each other, like a wall of mini stones."
- 6: “The trouble with programmers is that you can never tell what a programmer is doing until it’s too late.”
- 3: "Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program."